This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking through my links.
Alizé boasts all the nobility and elegance of the transatlantic liners. Designed by Pascal Mourgue, this collection is a lesson in lightness: lightness in terms of materials, which sees an aluminum frame combined with OTF, and lightness in terms of lines, with its extremely clean and crisp curves. It’s a collection that attracts you with its design and wins you over with its extreme comfort!
The Alize Sunlounger has an adjustable backrest with 3 positions, and an adjustable footrest with 2 positions. The sun lounger is made of partitioned aluminum and a sheet aluminum frame. The covering is tearproof OTF.
- Alize collection
- Can be stored beneath the armchair
- Designed by Pascal Mourgue
- Frame made from aluminum profile and stainless steel wire
- Tearproof Outdoor Technical Fabric covering (Polyester coated with PVC), plain or mottled weave
- Very High Protection Treatment for outdoor use
- Anti-UV powder coating
- Stackable up to 15 chairs
- Commercial Grade: Yes
- Knockdown/Assembly Required: No
- 3 Year Warranty
- Available in various colors