This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking through my links.
The XP Step-Thru 2.0 breaks down every barrier to adventure, combining all the award-winning benefits of our flagship XP™ 2.0 with ultimate accessibility. A proprietary XP-Entry frame allows bikers to step into their ride with a simple, lateral motion—engineered to accommodate all mobility levels. Uniquely equipped with both variable pedal assist and throttle, the XP™ Step-Thru 2.0 also delivers the speed and sustainability to own the road as either a Class1, 2, or 3 ebike. Fat tires, coupled with adjustable front fork suspension, are designed to power through all types of terrain, while a foldable design guarantees your ride will fit into virtually any compact space. The XP™ Step-Thru 2.0 is the epitome of our brand, offering exclusive features to inspire the most inclusive experience.
- A proprietary XP-Entry™ frame allows bikers to step into adventure with a simple, lateral motion—enabling even those with mobility issues to easily mount and ride.
- An 850W peak planetary geared motor achieves the perfect balance between torque and speed.
- A unique combination of variable pedal assist and throttle delivers the speed and sustainability to own the road as either a Class 1, 2, or 3 ebike.*
- All XP™ 2.0 eBikes are foldable to 37 x 18 x 28 inches, designed for compact travel.
- Five levels of pedal-assist enhance the experience of riders of all capabilities.
- Versatile throttle delivers pure power on demand; the flexibility of an on/off switch enables access to any trail, including controlled access to national parks.
- Ultra-reliable gear selections provide seamless shifting, boosted by a 7-gear drivetrain.
- Puncture-resistant fat tires, coupled with adjustable oil front fork suspension (40mm of travel), are designed to power through all types of terrain.
- Ultimate stopping power with 160mm mechanical disc brakes offers peace of mind in wet or dry conditions.
- An internal lithium-ion battery lends a visually clean design while powering your ride for up to 45 miles with a 4- to 6-hour charge.**
- An external charging port on the down tube means riders never have to remove the battery to charge the ebike. Meanwhile, interchangeable spare batteries can be removed and installed in seconds, effectively doubling your range.
- A backlit, heads-up LCD display provides trip and battery intelligence on the go.
- IP-65 rated electrical components, covered under our one-year warranty, ensure greater water and dust resistance.
- Wider handlebars allow a more comfortable riding position while accommodating more accessories.
- An integrated safety system, featuring a headlamp and taillight combination—powered by the internal battery—allows you to be seen.
What’s in the Box
- Rear rack
- CST or Chaoyang tires
- Battery and charger
- Integrated display
- Integrated front light and tail light
- Owner’s manual
- Delivered fully assembled
Total With Battery: 64 lbs
Battery: 7 lbs
Payload: 330 lbs
Rear Rack: 75 lbs
Unfolded: 67 x 25 x 47 in.
Folded: 37 x 18 x 28 in.
Lithium Ion 48v 9.6ah with a 4-6 hour charge time and up to 45+ mile range*
*Range may vary based on weight load, terrain, weather, and other factors.
160mm mechanical disc brakes
500W (850W+ peak) brushless geared rear hub
5 Pedal-Assist levels
Class 2 and 3 Capabilities
Chaoyang or CST 3″ x 20″ Fat tires