This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking through my links.
- DINNERWARE SET FOR 4: This 16-piece dinnerware set, service for four, includes 4 each of: 11-inch dinner plate, 8-inch salad plate, 6-inch soup cereal bowl, and 12-ounce mug
- BEAUTIFUL DETAILS AND DESIGN: Simple, versatile cream serves as the backdrop for intricate dimpled patterns that circle each piece. The elegant look is enhanced with a hint of red along the scalloped edges.
- DURABLE AND HIGH QUALITY: Made from high quality stoneware for long lasting beauty and durability
- VERSATILE DINNERWARE DESIGN: The beautifully detailed design complements any decor and can be used for formal and casual occasions.
- DISHWASHER AND MICROWAVE SAFE: All pieces of this dinnerware set are both dishwasher and microwave safe.
Best-Loved Dinnerware Designs
For over 200 years the Pfaltzgraff brand has been associated with the highest quality ceramic products available for the home. The company grew from a modest-size pottery shop that produced simple earthenware, salt-glazed stoneware crocks and even flower pots into one of the best known designers and marketers of dinnerware, drinkware, ceramic accessories, giftware and other products. Several Pfaltzgraff patterns are among the best-loved dinnerware designs in America, including Yorktowne, Folk Art, Naturewood and Pistoulet.
Crafted from High Quality Stoneware
Stoneware is a hard, durable ceramic made of light colored clay typically fired at over 2200° F. It is opaque and porous. Stoneware dinnerware tends to be thicker and heavier than porcelain or china. It can be glazed in a wide variety of colors and finishes (matte, satin, and shiny) for diverse designs.
Patterns for Everyday
Traditionally a four-piece place setting consists of a dinner plate, salad plate, cereal bowl, and a mug. Pfaltzgraff has introduced a new, modern configuration by replacing the salad plate with a larger, more functional soup bowl.
Microwave and Dishwasher Safe
Pfaltzgraff stoneware and earthenware is safe to use in the microwave and dishwasher. It can also be used in a conventional oven to warm and bake foods.