This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking through my links.
Smog 50s retro-style appliances will add a pop to any kitchen! With a die-cast aluminum powder coated body, universal stainless steel strainer, stainless steel reamer, anti-drip stainless steel spout, and chrome-plated ring and inner bowl, the Smog Citrus Juicer is built to last and never go out of style!
Making fresh-squeezed orange juice, grapefruit juice or lemonade is a delight with the stylish SMEG electric juicer. Just hold the halved fruit on the reamer and the powerful 80W motor kicks in, delivering juice directly to your glass through a drip-free spout. Italy-based SMEG is known for its 1950s-retro-style appliances designed in collaboration with some of the world’s top architects.
- Motor with built-in sensor automatically activates when pressure is applied to reamer.
- Strainer efficiently separates out pulp from juice.
- Drip-free stainless-steel spout dispenses juice into your cup or bowl.
- Impact-resistant Tritan™ juicing bowl is BPA free and dishwasher safe.
- Tritan™ dome lid protects unit for storage and doubles as a bowl for citrus rinds.
- Choose from a selection of colors that match other SMEG appliances for a coordinated collection.