This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking through my links.
- An 850W peak planetary geared motor achieves the perfect balance between torque and speed.
- A unique combination of variable pedal assist and throttle delivers the speed and sustainability to own the road as either a Class 1, 2, or 3 ebike.*
- All XP 2.0 eBikes are foldable to 37 x 18 x 28 inches, designed for compact travel.
- Five levels of pedal-assist enhance the experience of riders of all capabilities.
- Versatile throttle delivers pure power on demand; the flexibility of an on/off switch enables access to any trail, including controlled access to national parks.
- Ultra-reliable gear selections provide seamless shifting, boosted by a 7-gear drivetrain.
- Puncture-resistant fat tires, coupled with adjustable oil front fork suspension (40mm of travel), are designed to power through all types of terrain.
- Ultimate stopping power with 160mm mechanical disc brakes offers peace of mind in wet or dry conditions.
- An internal lithium-ion battery lends a visually clean design while powering your ride for up to 45 miles with a 4- to 6-hour charge.**
- An external charging port on the down tube means riders never have to remove the battery to charge the ebike. Meanwhile, interchangeable spare batteries can be removed and installed in seconds, effectively doubling your range.
- A backlit, heads-up LCD display provides trip and battery intelligence on the go.
- IP-65 rated electrical components, covered under our one-year warranty, ensures greater water and dust resistance.
- Wider handlebars allow a more comfortable riding position while accommodating more accessories.
- An integrated safety system, featuring a headlamp and taillight combination—powered by the internal battery—allows you to be seen.
- Rear rack
- CST or Chaoyang tires
- Battery and charger
- Integrated display
- Integrated front light and tail light
- Owner’s manual
- Delivered fully assembled